Thursday, April 11, 2013

Sheree Whitfield................


Chile I just got some Chilling Tea this morning. Ok so Sheree speakes out on Porsha and Kordel's Divorce. This is what the "SHE" by Sheree Designer had to say about Porsha. " As a woman my heart goes out to her. Stay positive, stay strong and keep moving forward. It's not easy for anyone, but it will get better. I would tell anyonewhether they were married to a NFL player or a Trash Collector, "you definitely have to have those people you can trust around you, and of course you have to cry".

Alright then Sheree I am sure Porsha appreciate your sympathy. Then Sheree goes on to say " I honestly think marriages that were broken up on any reality show came into the reality show with problems. Chile puuuuhLease, umm of course so. Sheree girl Get Your Life and Let Iyanla Fix your LIFE! Besides you can catch Sheree and Bob on Iyanla's Fix my Life on April 13th on OWN TV, there is also a petition to get her back on the the 6th season of RHOA. Chile I guess but if you want to sign to get her back on the show here is the link to the petition. But she did say during a interview that she don't miss the show , but she do miss the paycheck, umph I guess she do.

Here is the link to see her on Iyanla Fix my Life.  http://youtu.be/MvkXEFdtjfY

Here is the link  to get Sheree back on the Sixth season of RHOA. http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/bring-sheree-whitfield-back-to-season-6-of-real/signatures



Fly GossipGuy
THE SHADE IS REAL

No comments:

Post a Comment