Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Mendeeces Harris Love & Hip Hop Star JAILED!


Hunnay hunnay, These Atlanta streets are whistling ans mumbling. "Love & Hip Hop" star Yandy Smith might want to put those reality show cameras on pause and get her house in order. Because her baby's daddy Mendeecees Harris is currently in jail and facing charges for trafficking heroin and cocaine. Well I mean hell she don't have to put them on pause because the Peppermint I spilled some weeks ago is that they both got fired from the show. But only time will tell. Here is that story!

http://www.blogger.com/blogger.g?blogID=4071090542366018482#editor/target=post;postID=4167732849248759764


Finally the crap  has officially hit the floor in Yandy's world. After begging her live-in baby's daddy Mendeecees to man up and act more maturely, he's landed himself in more hot water.
The Rochester newspaper, the Democrat & Chronicle, reports today that Mendeecees Harris was indicted, along with two other men, for drug trafficking this past fall.
Apparently, cops did a deep investigation and Mendeecees has been caught up in a $2.5 mill drug trafficking "situation" in Rochester. And he's been in jail since January 24th. Here's the details from the news report:
While court records provide few details about the criminal case against Harris and his co-defendants, Ronald Walker and Tyrus Harris, the indictment shows that authorities have already seized more than $1.5 million from safety deposit boxes connected with the case.

Chile they also seized  nearly $407,000 worth of jewelry and watches, including a $60,000 Rolex and another $35,000 Rolex.

Authorities are also pushing for the forfeiture of properties in Georgia and Baltimore, Hunnie they are trying to take everything from this poor child. what is poor ole Yandy gong to do? I know she is like a self made women but ummmm she is going to need some help in the legal department.

Harris surrendered for arrest on the Rochester-area indictment on Jan. 24.
By the way, records confirm the months-old rumor that Mendeecees is indeed facing sexual abuse of a minor (a 15-year-old girl) charges in New Jersey. Once his court hearings for those charges are complete, he will be arraigned on the drug trafficking charges.

Well chile I am about to get on this here Twitter and see if yandy can hold a interview with me. because the public wants to know.


Fly GossipGuy
THE SHADE IS REAL

4 comments:

  1. I was really feeling happy for yandy. When I seen the episode when he purposed to Yandy I cried, because she seemed happy. and now all this. even though we're seeing what already has happened I do believe that he was sincere about his love. but my God Yandy what do you do now.Pray he had a lot going on if this is all true.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was happy for Yandy and proud of Mendeecees because I could see that he was serious about proposing and seriously making the committment to marriage. I am so sorry about his legal problems. I did wonder how he was able to buy such an expensive engagement ring and that fabulous house he proposed in. I just chalked it up to props for the show. I hope the charges against him are not true.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really feel bad for her. She just need to stay strong. The entertainment world is a shady world. People just need to stop keeping up with the lifestyle.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was so happy for Yandy that was beautiful how Mendeecees purposed....I cried when he said goodbye to his son...It broke my heart when there lives was coming together and now this....I feel that however you make money and work hard, the government shouldn't be able to take your belongs...I pray for the whole family...Stay strong Yandy for those beautiful babies an your man!!!!

    ReplyDelete