Monday, February 4, 2013

Keyshia Cole and Michelle Williams Twitter Shade


Hunnie the claws are out today! It has not even been twenty-four hours and the girls are going wild! I had decided not to give the people my thought of the Michelle Williams and the Keyshia Cole Scandal, But I have been force to speak on the subject. Ok I know I am not the only one wondering why Keyshia had the nerve to even say Michelle's name in her twitter rant. Honey Boo Boo I don't think that was a good time to voice that opinion of yours. We all know that sometimes Michelle is a little off with her dance moves but who cares. Also people always have something to say about Michelle's voice. Well in my opinion she can sing circles around Mrs Keyshia Cole.

I think Keyshia has forgot about this performance of the Star Spangled Banner. Hunnie she murdered this song and it was not in a good way! I am just saying, we all say things  but sometimes things need to stay in your head and not hitting the social media sites for all the backlash to probably kill your halfway dead career. This is just one performance that she should have got took off the web cause that dead rat n the top of her head and that very Basic rendition of this song was just purely Horrible. Keyshia Cole will be getting the honorary PICKLE AWARD! Keyshia we always try to tell you to keep it KAUTE not GHETTO!

I pulled this from http://www.funkydineva.com/keyshia-cole-shaded-michelle-williams-but-does-keyshia-remember-this-prepare-2-gag/#more-4234






I was also going through this Keyshia's Twitter feed and Michelle let that poor Pickle have. Go ahead Michelle we didn't think you had it in you!



KeyshiaCole
I think I was frightened to blink for a sec. Then Michell sung and woke my ass up from my daze! She always fuckN the groove up
2/3/13 8:19 PM


Chile she tried it but we all know who has the last laugh!


Fly GossipGuy
THE SHADE IS REAL

No comments:

Post a Comment