Sunday, February 3, 2013

Beyonce aka King B aka BaddieBey Super Bowl Performance


Well hunnie Beyonce spilled all the Peppermint Tea tonight. Beyonce slayed the children tonight along with all of her  other haters, She even brought her best friends up on the stage to sing a little bit with her. It was nice seeing Destiny's Child together again and they all sounded great. But you know that good ole Michelle will always give us something to run around and sniggle about. That poor little bird missed a step once again, I guess she say oh well what the hell I am getting my checks regardless. If you missed this show here it is. I bet Beyonce was saying at the end ummmm what yall have to say now. ANY QUESTIONS?????  UMMMMMM I DON"T THINK SO? *drops the mic and picks up baby blue*






Fly GossipGuy
THE SHADE IS REAL

No comments:

Post a Comment