Thursday, April 18, 2013

Nene Leakes gets wedding spinoff "I dream of Nene"


Well a congrats are in order for Ms. Nene Leakes. Bravo has let the word out that it has greenlit Nene and Gregg's spinoff called "I Dream of Nene" the Wedding Special. You know I am a fan of Nene and Gregg I really enjoy their relationship. According to the +The Hollywood Reporter the cameras will be following Nene and Gregg as the prepare for their second wedding. Cynthia will be in the building alone with the one that played on the right team, MISS Marlo Hampton will be bridesmaids to NENE. This should be interesting since this will be her second go around with Bravo. This will show Andy that she deserves to be on The Real Housewives of Atlanta. I am rooting for you Marlo.


Will you be tuned in to get all the crazy that Nene will give?



Fly GossipGuy
THE SHADE IS REAL


No comments:

Post a Comment