Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Married to Medicine Season 1 Episode 2


Well at first I must say this has got to be the most Ratchet shows around. But I can say this I Love every minute of it. I am going to do a major rundown on what I think of the show and the ladies.
The Married to Medicine show is a little hood in a good way. I am glad they are showing that these wives and the doctors are really crazy and they act like normal people. Even though they all try to act like they are apart of a secret elite society, Chile Bye! Anytime grown educated women walk around talking in third person and acting like Drag Queens. All of that means that these ladies are Pickles! If you are the lady that you say you are you would use correct english and you would not walk in the room yelling like you have lost your mind.

Mariah, I like mariah and her role on the show, But I am going to need for her to get that rat out her throat so she can sound like a lady rather than a boy trying to sound like a girl. Second I need for her to get that color on that hair together. No god ms girl will you walk around with box color gone wrong on Bravo every sunday without the Kid slaying you on all the social networks.

Quad, hunnie or should I say Quadrea. First of all she said her name is Arabec, Chile Bye. That name is out the hood of Memphis where you are from. Your Hairline and your weave is terrible. But what I can say about you Ms Quad is you can READ a Hoe for Fifth and I EFF's with you on that! Plus you do have a good job and you know you can't depend on that husband for money cause hell he hits on you and he is going to end up back in jail.

Kari, Jesus please take the wheel. I need for this Mistress of Medicine to have a Eternal Seat cause she a messy old girl. I know I am going to Catch Fire for what I am about to say, But ummm Kari lips look like a swollen vagina. I mean I have seen your past pictures and your future pictures, something is not right with that look.  I can't with her look! But one thing I can say about her is that she is not scared of the Brown Girls. She will say any and everything she wants to say to them and not be scared.

Toya, hunnie tacky toya is almost not relevant. I need for her to get ot together and quit trying to run her husbands money and maybe just maybe get a job. Then she can stay in the home that she wants to stay in. i do know if she keeps messing with Ms Quad she is going to get that awful Wig Pulled off.

Dr. Simone, I think she is the most Hood OBGYN's I have ever seen. I need for her to look like a doctor instead of the girl that works at the local walmart. I know you make good money, your husband works in IT and that Base model house you stay in can't be too expensive. So chile you need to take Dr Walters advice and spruce up a little.

Dr. Walters, This ole crow needs to leave the show all together. I really don't think she is serving a purpose at all. She bores the living daylight out of me!

I will keep on trying to look at this mess, But I really need for all this gay lingo to leave all you FISH mouth because I can't take it. Thanking all of you FISH in advance!

Fly GossipGuy
THE SHADE IS REAL

No comments:

Post a Comment