Monday, April 29, 2013

Elle Duncan, Arrested for DUI


Lawd what is it with these News people? First it was Amanda Davis now i is Elle Duncan. Chile now all I know is they need to put a no alcohol clause in their contract. Elle Duncan, an 11Alive traffic reporter, Atlanta Hawks sideline reporter and former V-103 jock, was arrested on a DUI charge early Sunday morning after a Hawks playoff game. This is what Elle had to say :

“I am greatly embarrassed for my actions early Sunday morning. I have been reminded — in a very difficult way – that any amount of alcohol can impair us,” said Duncan in a statement.  ”I take full responsibility for my actions. I apologize to my fans, our community, and my 11Alive family.”

The news station said it will give Duncan the “time she needs to deal with this personal situation.”



Chile Please I guess they will sweep this under the table and she will go somewhere else to get a job. I don't feel bad for her because she knows better.

Fly GossipGuy
THE SHADE IS REAL

No comments:

Post a Comment