Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Draya Michelle gets spinoff FINE ASS GIRLS


I dont know why, but VH1 has gave Draya a spinoff called "FineAssGirls" this should be interesting. It will be following her and her clothing line F.A.G.S. and how she brands her business and how she likes to party. Chile well I hope she shows how she is really a good mother and that she just don't leave her child at home like they claimed she did first season of BBWLA. Draya started at the bottom at the beginning of BBWLA and now she is Here with her own reality show. I wonder howall the other jumpoff feel about that. Draya won't be in the unemployment line like the rest of her castmates, since VH1 decided to cancel BBWLA. Thats a good thing because when I tell you that it was Boring.com and I was over it. As of now we don't know when the show will air but I know we will see something sooner than Later, because VH1 have to keep the momentum of Draya's fans.




Fly GossipGuy
THE SHADE IS REAL

No comments:

Post a Comment