Monday, April 15, 2013

New Music Drake "Girls Love Beyonce"





I know its not a Beyonce released single, But it is a Drake's release and I think he did a very good job. Hours after DJ Khaled releases "No New Friends," featuring Rick Ross, Drake and Lil Wayne, the Toronto rapper turns around and debuts a song of his own titled, "Girls Love Beyonce."
Drake rap-sings of his dating troubles and his search for a leading lady "who will help me think of someone besides myself" and "someone I leave the front door with cause we don't want to hide no more."
Singer-songwriter, James Fauntleroy, comes in with the hook from Destiny's Child's "Say My Name."



Here is the New single I like it. Tell me what you think Guys!!!! https://soundcloud.com/octobersveryown/drake-girls-love-beyonce-feat?utm_source=soundcloud&utm_campaign=wtshare&utm_medium=Twitter&utm_content=http://soundcloud.com/octobersveryown/drake-girls-love-beyonce-feat






Fly GossipGuy
THE SHADE IS REAL

No comments:

Post a Comment