Monday, April 1, 2013

Fashion Queens




Thank you Jesus in advance that horrible knock off Fashion Police is going off. I really don't understand how someone with no fashions have the chance to talk about fashion about other people. As I look back at the Fashion Queen Pickles, I want to know why is it that Bevy can't buy a garment that is her right size. Boo Boo its ok if you have to get a 2xl on the top. Chile she looked like a stuffed advocado tonight that has a terrible lisp. I just can't with her and her fashion sense. She can Catch Flames with that look.


                                                                                                                                                                So why does Derek J thinks its ok to wear the same clothes all the time. I don't care if you paid two dollars or two thousand dollars. Hunnie you can do a little better and prob push back from the table chile a little diet won't hurt anybody.

Miss Lawrence all I have to say is you look ok tonight. I just want you to loose that roadkill that you have placed on your head.

I mean whats the purpose of this god awful show? Just because you were labels does not mean you can be a fashion critic. I just can't and I won't. Ok Bye!


Fly GossipGuy
THE SHADE IS REAL

No comments:

Post a Comment