Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Big Rich Atlanta Season 1 Whatever Episode


Ok, let me just get all this out at one time. I have tried numerous times to look at this Big Rich Atlanta. This bootleg show is just straight don't need to come on anymore. This Harvin and Meyer is a straight up version of clueless. They don't have a clue on what the world of working is. Their mother really takes care of them and I am really trying to figure out where the mom gets hers money. The mother had the nerve to cut their credit card off so they couldn't pay for their drinks. This is just a pickle in the making. I am not even touching on this broke down Khadijah and her mother and her twin sister. Can someone please tell me why they have the most horrible weave ever. Sabrina and Sharlinda have ten bundles of hair on their head and that Khadijah just have one pack, I mean she has see thru weave, Hell I see high school girls with better weave than she got, but she calls her self a socialite. I guess she is a Broke Socialite, HA! So the real Peppermint Tea is they don't like to pay for things such as services from makeup. I have had my sources tell me a celebrity Makeup Artist have blasted them broke hoes for not paying for services. Leave it u to these want to be celebs to not pay for stuff.

Now this HARLETT ASHLEE, she starts a charity because she provoked this girl Khadijah to pull her hair out. Then she have the nerves to say a black haired girl pulled my hair out and I start a charity. Chile I can't this is what I can't deal with. So you know this chick is borderline prejudice. She might have some black people around her and she employs them as her glamquad. But that still don't mean that she thinks that you are her equal. See this is the foolishness, Oh well. I really don't think people are really feeling this scripted reality show, I mean its one of the worst and I really hope they get new characters or just scrap it all together.

Now this dancing preacher lawd, Sabrina what is your purpose on this show, cause clearly you are not rich. So Sabrina smacks Katie's ass
and all the people wants to say its out of allignment and they need to call a lawyer. Ok see I knew it was going down like this. I know this is the south but these are different days sweets. So this makes the second time on this show that the caucasian people call the police because they got what was coming to them by harassing these african american people. I don't condone violence but I do believe in hitting a Slut if they make me. I know when shows are developed as spinoffs from other franchises, when they bring them to Atlanta its usually they best thing ever. But this is just a pure TRAVESTY!


Fly GossipGuy
THE SHADE IS REAL

No comments:

Post a Comment