Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Magic Johnson's son hits the streets with his Boy Toy!


Now this is the morning Tea, Shade, And READ. Hunnie I guess in this day in age you can do whatever you like and it be ok. First of all I hate it but that is neither here or there. So umm Earvin Johnson III is a FRUIT! Lawd why didn't no one tell me. Earvin Johnson III, the 20-year-old son of Magic and Cookie Johnson, was spotted on the Sunset Strip with his boyfriend last night. See what the proud parents said about him inside and watch him give a shout out to the LA Dodgers....

I guess he wanted to come out in a major way lastnight. Last night, Earvin Johnson III stepped out hand-in-hand with his boyfriend on LA's Sunset Strip and his parents couldn't be more happy for him. While out enjoying the evening, Earvin, wearing a black fur coat and black leggings paired with a red handbag. I can't with this look. i actually hate it, but who am I to judge.

And while giving his Dad's team a show of support (saying he's "hoping and praying" for them), Magic and Cookie returned their love telling TMZ, "Cookie and I love EJ and support him in every way." Magic added, "We're very proud of him."
Earvin, a 20-year-old student at NYU, is Magic and Cookie's firstborn.
Here is the clip of the interview via +TMZ


www.tmz.com/videos/0_j4ax6rtr#.UVrkrs9z6YY

No comments:

Post a Comment