Thursday, November 15, 2012

Porsha REEEEEADDDDDDDDDSSSSSS Kendra, I meant Kenya! Episode 3 Sneak Peek!

Now this is the best Peppermint Tea of the night. Porsha Stewart lets that Kenya have it. That Kendra, oops Kenya is a hot mess. She dwells on that title that is not meaning nothing to anyone in this life time. I am glad Porsha lets her know that name is not even in the Search Engine! Now that MS. Porsha is a good Ole Nasty READ! Hunnie I love that and it goes down in the Best of the one liners in house wife history along with one of my favorites when Porsha READS that Kenya again and tells her "BYE ASHY".... The Best Ever!!!!! I can't wait until Bravo introduces Porsha this week.




The Real Housewives of Atlanta Season 5 - Porsha vs Kenya - Video - Bravo TV Official Site









FlyGossipGuy
THE SHADE IS REAL

1 comment: