Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Gregg Wants a Key to Nene's Home


Chile that Gregg is trying hard to get back into the house with that Nene. If you follow the show they have not been in martial bliss for about two years now. So as this new season starts we see Gregg asking Nene for some Keys. Should Nene give Gregg a set of keys or should hey wait to really see how there relationship will fester? Look at the video and weigh in and let me know what you think Nene should do about getting back together with her ex-husband. 

Well to tell you the truth I really want them to get back together, Because I would hate for them to be a reality show casualty on their marriage! Plus Nene don't like to have sex, so she needs someone who has a low libido cause a young man would cheat on her and that would be a whole other scandal. 







Gregg Wants Some Keys -- http://www.bravotv.com/video/share/2607517














FlyGossipGuy
THE SHADE IS REAL





4 comments:

  1. LOL NeNe don't like no D!! I'm just used to seeing her with Greg so I'd like to see them back together as well. At least, they didn't have a messy marriage so it should be easy to put the pieces back together.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel the same way! They are really made for each other!

      Delete
  2. I wanna see them together too! But did you have to say she dont like D??? lol

    ReplyDelete