Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Mona Scott & Kim Zolciak New Show "Don't BE Tardy"


Chile this just in, My stove cant even heat up this Peppermint Tea fast enough. That Mona Scott-Young, my Tea Top goes off to her. Did anyone know that she is the producer of the Spinoff for Kim Zolciak's "Dont Be Tardy for The Wedding". So now since this coming sunday is Kim's last night on the big screen with all the Brown Girls of Atlanta. Kim scored another spinoff to pick up from her wedding special. Hunnie her prayers were answered, Because that Andy Cohen knew that was going to be the only way she leave the show. Chile truth be told if she hadn't left the girls had banned together not to even tape with her since she thought that since she was married meant she didnt have to film with the girls anymore. Kim you need to go have several seats at the alter cause you need prayer. Girl the show is called The Real Housewives, that meant you would be a legit cast member and not just the other women.

Ok on the real deal, Hunnie that Mona Scott-Young and Bravo knows how to keep you tuned in. Its going to be called "Dont Be Tardy". We know Kim will be searching for her second dream house and trying to mend her broken family fued with her mother and father, plus I heard that Kim and Kroy are trying to adopt. Chile I hope they are adopting the family slave (sweetie). So this will make show number four for Mona Scott-Young. I see Atlanta is good to you miss thing.

Well I guess we all can't wait to see, Well.... NOT me I will probably pass on that. I think Nene and I will be sipping some Hot Chai Tea looking at the New Normal.



Fly GossipGuy
THE SHADE IS REAL

1 comment: