Wednesday, November 28, 2012

New Reality Show Alert: Married to Medicine

Welp, chile that Mona Scott-Young and that Andy Cohen along with Bravo is playing. They said we are going to give you all the drama you need and we know where to find it at. Atlanta is the place right now and along with LA, and NEW YORK to get the best drama! Now this should be real interesting, Juicy enough to heat some good ole Sage and Peppermint Tea Blend!

What business women are going to let these cameras into their life and business we will soon see!
Now this "Married to Medicine" will followa group of successful and educated women, including doctors, and wives of doctors, that are connected to the world in Atlanta. Whether delivering babies in Louboutins or rushing off to galas in Buckhead, this group of women do everything in style, drama, and of course a little of Southern Flair.

I was told that they had filled the cast for the show, But through my sources coming from around the campfire that they are still searching for women that are ready to give the world some good Stylish Drama.

I thought Kim Zolciak would join in this casting but I forget her mail order nursing degree will not qualify her for the cast! Ummmmm Hmmmmmm .(In my Phaedra Parks voice)  Lol

I cant wait to see these lovely southern educated women of Atlanta!


Fly GossipGuy
THE SHADE IS REAL

1 comment:

  1. Another show?? Lawd!! I'll catch the first couple of episodes and see if I can stand it.

    ReplyDelete