Tuesday, November 27, 2012

New Reality Series ::: Gossip Girls


Hunnie that Mona Scott is out and on to the next. I know this was let out sometime ago, But I feel I
need to revisit this subject and let my readers know who will be on it and who wont make it to the small screen of the reality world! This Peppermint Tea is the best ever, Move over Love and Hip Hop New York, Atlanta here comes Gossip Girls! Now this show just by the name of it should be good but the cast that Mona has picked out I almost will say i wont be tuning in. Chile but if you know Mona, it will definitely be nice and drama filled.

Here is the tenative cast for the show, Angie Martinez, Miss Info, Angela Yee, and Blogger Necole Bitchie, Jas Fly, Sharon Carpenter, Kim Osorio. This is just names that have came up and that has surfaced for the show. So I am just going to break down what the ladies do and to see if they will really have any personality for the Tv that will want to see.


Angie Martinez is a  Radio Jock. I dont know if I really care about her for one she is almost ancient. But the word around the campfire is Ms Angie was married to a gay man and now divorced. I know Mona will definitely touch that subject for which it is interesting for good Tv.

Miss Info, chile all i can say about her is that she is a radio personality in NewYork for Hot 97. Also she was a former writer and reporter for BET. But that is about it, her life seems as boring as a 96 year old lady with no teeth and 3 strings of hair.

Angela Yee is also a radio personality in New york for 105.1 as Co-host for the Breakfast Club. As I look over her life boring but, Her personality on the Breakfast Club should bring some personality to the new Series.

Jas Fly, Hunnie this chile is like a ghost that does not exist anywhere on the internet. All I know is that she works at Vibe Magazine. Chile this is not the day in age for you not to have a wikipedia page, ask that looney tune K.Michele thats something she lives by! (Flatlines)

Sharon Carpenter, is a british broadcast journalist who is best known for her work as news anchor and reporter for Black Entertainment Television and BET International. She works as a contributing correspondent for BBC World News America and a features reporter for the PIX 11 Morning News.
Well her background is giving me what you call a SQUARE! Hunnie I cant with some of these ladies. Mona you better just be pulling my pinky toe, because I am not impressed.

Kim Osorio, is a american hip-hop journalist who holds a Juris Doctorate from New York Law School. She is also the editor in chief of The Source Magazine. Hunnie from this little intro all I can say is Kill me now as I pluck my eyeballs out the socket and place them on the counter because I CAN'T!!

Necole Bitchie is a blogger that everyone knows but I have heard through the grapevine that she does not have NO personality, So chile I don't know how she will be on Tv. But the one thing she can bring to the tv is the fact that she sleeps with married industry men, Now that Mona will def touch on all of that and we want to see how this will unfold for poor Necole.

I didn't inlclude Sandra Rose as a cast member because they asked her to be on the show but she declined. Well for one I know she is a hoot and I would have loved to see how she would Mesh with the other girls. Because we all know a lot of celebs really don't like her! Hunnie I know she need the publicity cause I know many people do not go to her blog on a daily basis.

Well I dont know about these boring ladies, I might tune in and I might not. Only time will tell!



Fly GossipGuy
THE SHADE IS REAL




1 comment:

  1. lol. How you know about those missing teeth and 3 strings of hair?? you need to be on one of the reality tv shows with your silly self.

    ReplyDelete