Thursday, November 15, 2012

New Show Alert: Lisa Vanderpump, Vanderpump Rules

Lisa Vanderpump



Lawd, now this spinoff of the Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills is going to be good and scandalous!!
Lisa Vanderpump is a cast member of the Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills, that Andy Cohen is one smart little FuitLoop! Lisa has a resataurant called SUR, I had heard months ago that she was going to have a spinoff of her restaurant. I was like umm I don't want to see that Pickle of a show, cause clearly that was not going to be interesting. Hunnie the Peppermint Tea is this show will be a walking ORGY, who would have thought? But Ms. Vanderpump I think you are definitely on to something!
I cant wait for this to hit the screen, cause its going to be Fights, Flings, and Firing! Vanderpump Rules premiers on January 7, at 9pm.

Make sure u look at the sneak peek of the show.







FlyGossipGuy
THE SHADE IS REAL

No comments:

Post a Comment