Monday, November 19, 2012

Nene Leakes and Phaedra Parks Tweets about Porsha Comment

Hunnie, I hope you ready to sip on this Hot Peppermint Tea! So i was scrolling through my twitter timeline to find out that Phaedra nor Nene have attended and function for Porsha's Grandfather Hosea Feed the Homeless foundation Phaedra jumped on here twitter and said these words                                                


"I've NEVER attended/Been photo'd 4a Hosea Williams Event or seen @PORSHADSTEWART @ any ATLevents. 4 charities i support Phaedraparks.com," Phaedra tweeted.



Hunnie the southern belle does not want her name on that. Then Nene followed up with the same argument saying this

"I have NEVER shown up to Hosea Feed the homeless & just took a picture! Only been there twice & they r NOT my charity of choice."

Chile I hope that Porsha has issued a rebuttal for that statement she made on last night episode. Dang, it was her first episode and already damage control has to be called out to fix that little statement. Well If she don't get that fixed, that reunion will definitely be a PICKLE!
 This will be interesting as the episodes unfold. 


FlyGossipGuy
THE SHADE IS REAL




1 comment:

  1. It's Funny how each of NeNe and Phedra's Tweet started off with "I HAVE NEVER"!!! LOL! Porsha, and i had Liked you for a moment; now i have to put you on probation...

    ReplyDelete