Thursday, November 8, 2012

Iyanla Vanzant to sit and talk to Maia Campbell on "Fix My Fallen Star"







Now this is some real peppermint tea, The outspoken Iyanla Vanzant will be sitting down with trouble actress Maia Campbell on November 17. I already know this is really going to be a heated conversation. I heard a clip of the interview and hunnie that Iyanla is a Hammerhead shark when it comes to getting you together and making you seem smaller than you are.

If you are having trouble remembering who Maia is, she played tiffany on "In the House" with Debbie Allen and LL Cool J. Also if you are a book reader her mother was BeBe Moore-Campbell. Her mother was a award winning Author that passed some years ago. To tell the truth that sent miss maia on a fast downward spiral. She had already had reports circulating that she has bipolar disorder and she really didnt like o take her medicine to kind of stabilize her illness. Also there were some videos that went viral with maia being incoherent a lot. Chile this is going to be a juicy interview, because I know Ms. Vanzant is going to give me life with her tough love. Especially after how the interview was with Evelyn Lozada, I know its going to be good.

If you are not familiar with Iyanla Vanzant she is on the "OWN Network" with shows "Fix My Fallen Star" and "Fix My Life". This particular show Fix My Fallen Star will focus on celebrities who want to give themselves a better picture of their life and begin working on a better them.

This will be good, I will be glued to the tv come November 17





FlyGossipGuy
THE SHADE IS REAL!

No comments:

Post a Comment