Monday, December 10, 2012

The Real Housewives of Atlanta Season 5 Episode 6



Well hunnie these house women were almost at their best tonight. It started right on off where that
trailer park living Kim walked out that brunch calling those other women some "Niggas" Um I hope everyone caught that lil Peppermint Tea, cause she was spilling it with that comment. Now see I have said this since day one that Kim was prejudice and tonight proved my theory.

So after that racist Kim left the table and her  racist husband Kroy cursed the camera man out for doing their job which is filming them. I could have sworn that they signed that lil piece of paper called a contract, stating that Bravo could film their life and BABBBBY that is what Ms Bravo was doing.
Now the girls see what I was talking about and you know what they pretty much knew the same thing. Hunnie that Nene was kinda fired up but she made fun and light of the whole situation. I guess she was like what the hell that making up Excuses Bitch is gone lets make some fun out of her not being here anymore. In the words of Ms Nene Leakes *By Hater, have a nice life with your Belly and your Slave*   Now if that is not a laugh you need to just hit the lil x on your left top screen. Ok now on with the rest of the show. That Cynthia hair was very lovely again this week, but I really need for her to quit pulling it to the side, I know her boss Andy Cohen loves a side ponytail but chile I am over it. So that Kandi pulls up to the airport and step out the car looking like a BAG OF PENNIES with that Damn jehri curl. Chile I am not going to even say what I really thought about that hair, whichever one of the those men toting those purses and wearing those heels that did Ms Kandi's hair need their License revolted! The word around the campfire is that one of those BURLS don't have a active license and thats prob why Kandi was walking around looking like a wet poodle awaiting a blow dry at the salon, Chile Ms Kandi really pulled it with that look, and it wasn't a good one either.

Ok the shades continued to be pulled down and the darkness hit Hartsfield International Airport tonight. That damn KENDRA, oops I meant Ms Squarepants, ok all of you know who I am talking about, Ms bad skin herself "KENYA". If I was Porsha I would have ran up one side of her square butt and down the other side of that crater face. She could at least said hey, hell even Nene would have said Hi to the making excuses white lady with the pillow in her dress for a stomach Kim. Porsha girl I am going to need for you to get a backbone and really let that old lady have it on contact the next time.

Kenya really got on my nerves tonight begging that whorish soul glowing afro Walter to propose to her and give her a ring. Chile for One that walter do not want you, He just got out of a divorce and he is really not feeling you like you think you are feeling him. Kenya was really off her medication. Why she thought it was ok to push Apollo in that pool and Ms Phaedra not to say anything, chile that was a double negative. All that southern belle act went straight out the door and all that Athens started to come out of her. Oh also Kenya putting that square butt all on Peter, i thought Ms Cynthia would have let her get it, but I guess those spirits she was drinking must have calmed her down. Can someone please tell me why Porsha was kinda off tonight more than usual, I mean it was like she was not on the trip with them. That Bravo made it look like she didn't have permission to talk her and that slow husband of hers. I guess she pulled up to this episode with her ceiling missing again. (non-factor) Poor Baby, oh and before I forget when those dancers came out to dance for everyone, why did one of those dancers look like a man? I am just saying if you going to dance and be on network tv please be ok to view with my eyes. (lol)

I know I was not the only one looking at this broad Kenya, Why is it that every free man she saw she had to post up on everyone of them. I don't care what anyone says that trick is definitely on some type of zoloft or prozac. I bet Nene wouldn't let her get close to greg, and if she did there would really be some trouble in the city or should I have said island. Kenya really I mean really TRIED it tonight with Walter, with that being said Kenya get the Stanky Ole Pickle award for tonight, she was honestly too much.
Donkey Booty!!!!!

Nene was really back to being old nene this episode. She was trying to make out with gregg at the pool. She also let us see that fun side of her again when she was dancing and going back down memory lane talking about her stripping days. I guess Ms Leakes is not that hollywood yet! Ms Bravo really had it out for Ms Nene tonight. They kept showing Nene's Hair when it was not at its best. It looked like some old stale corn that has sat out all day after you have cooked it. I need for her to get her a good amino acid treatment for that hair  so it will lay down, Hunnie cause you can't put any perm on it or she will be slick headed looking like her and Peter could be twins.

Now I cant wait until next week. Those girls acts lie they are going to tear up Anguilla with that fight. I hope they have some meds to administer to Kenya because she is going to need them. I am really convinced that she is certified crazy and I know I am not by myself!

Until next week.

Fly GossipGuy
THE SHAD IS REAL




No comments:

Post a Comment