Thursday, December 13, 2012

Basketball Wives LA Reunion Part 1

Ok hunnie chile, All of you know that I really can't look at these Lame BasketBall Wives LA, But since I was forced to look at it the other day I just had the spirit in me to speak my mind on all these Ole Crows with no feathers! So on the first part of the “Basketball Wives L.A.” reunion, the recently married Gloria Govan was feeling her spirits or something, sitting on her stoop. As she did battle with Bambi, Gloria kept repeating over and over again that none of these bitches could see her cause they were all there BECAUSE of her.
I am the Reason! NOT!


“Let’s not get shit twisted. I’m the reason why there’s a spinoff. Gloria came to L.A. with my sister and we started Basketball Wives L.A.,” Gloria said.

Chile Bye, just cause you were on the original BBW, don't mean they um mad a spinoff for your low budget AZZ. Hunnie your braids must have been too tight for your 10 inch sew-in that you were wearing!

YES, Gloria and Laura were the anchors for the first season of BBWLA, but let’s NOT get shit twisted.

Gloria you were invited to the original “Basketball Wives” show because of the messy drama between show creator Shaunie O’Neal and her sister, Laura. She was said to have been carrying on an affair with Shaunie’s ex-husband, Shaquille O’Neal. They couldn’t get Laura for the show at the time for various reasons, so they settled for her sister.

From the jump, Shaunie couldn’t stand Gloria and they basically CHASED HER ASS OUT OF MIAMI.

She did not leave on good terms with anyone. If her sister hadn’t been (allegedly) sleeping with Shaquille, she would’ve never been chosen for the original series in the first place.

Secondly, with the runaway success of the orignal BBW, a spinoff was pretty much guaranteed anyway. The idea of placing the BBW concept in another city was a no-brainer.

BBWLA would’ve worked just fine with or without Gloria and Laura there. The only ingredients needed to make the series be a go was 12oz of Indian Remy Weave, a Louis Vuitton Bag and a jump off, add a camera and BAM, you have a Ratchet show!

So Gloria needs to check herself before she wrecks herself. Yes, she was one of the O.G.s but she need not act like the show can’t run without her, cause it sure nuff can and will. Well i guess the ship wrecked because the word around LA LA land and all the internet that Shed Media, Shaunie and VH1 have fired all those snails, besides Draya and Looney toon Jackie for season three. Hunnie so that mean the O.G of the showed has been FIRED! Old Crow you better go find you another stoop to sit on! (HA)

So here are the tweets from Evelyn and Shaunie, Now I know Gloria didn't think that they were not going to say anything. She set herself up for this failure! Now you know Shaunie O’Neal and Evelyn Lozada couldn’t stay quiet when they caught wind of Gloria’s wild claim and Miss Lozada was quick to shut that shit down.

I just need to make something CLEAR! It is because of @shaunieoneal creating BBW Miami,Shed Media & @vh1 that there is a “SPIN-OFF” #CarryOn

— Evelyn Lozada (@EvelynLozada) December 11, 2012

Shaunie came in right behind for the shady co-sign too:

Thank u Boo! I’ve been telling myself 2 put the phone down #iwontaddresstrash lol RT @evelynlozada: (cont) tl.gd/ka9555

— Shaunie O’Neal (@ShaunieONeal) December 11, 2012

Chile this was everything to me this slight read from those two Monkies!

So let me just touch on the other girls that really dont matter.

Bambi, chile I tried to like you! But that barbie doll hair and that prom dress you had on. Hunnie I just couldn't stand to even cut my eye over to you. All I wanted to do was Pluck my eyeballs out and place them on my desk until the show was over. My advice to you is get a Stylist.
All three of the looks, PASS! 

Brooke, she sat up on that chair, looking like a strawberry that had started to melt and they forgot to take the gold wrapping off. Hunnie that look was not working for me nor YOU! (loose it) Please and Thank You!

Laura, girl besides you Reading ancient Jackie about being broke. girlie when you took that costume ring off and told Jackie to take it and buy a house, all I was thinking of with what?  Because everybody knows that the ring was not real. Just tragic!

Malaysia, all I can say is I just can't with you and I won't, So that means i am shutting the door and running away from you and your Huge Teeth!

Draya, Pumpkin your hair was cute and your dress was too, But your actions are not the TEA! #PASS!

Jackie, I saved you for the last, and all I have to say about you with your thirteen year old weave is to clock out and never clock back in to be on the show. So you just really need to hit it on down the yellow brick road. {Ease on down, Ease on down the road}

This show is really like pulling all my veneers out my mouth the make something out of nothing. Please don't try again. One more thing please five that foolish John Sally a job at Walmart since he likes to start fights and talk to Tired Looking women!

Fly GossipGuy
THE SHADE IS REAL

No comments:

Post a Comment