Monday, December 17, 2012

Love & Hip Hop (Dirty Little Secrets)

Chile it has taken me second to gather all my thoughts on these crazy dingbats on Love & Hip Hop Atlanta. All I have to say is they are some messy broads and I am not just meaning the women, the men too are a total PICKLE! I am going to sit here and just break down some valid points from the show. That Mona Scott is a very talented lady, In my opinion I know she messy but if I had a show she would def be the producer.


Erica, First of all chile I know after the first season you were suppose to show improve. But I see that clearly didn't happen. Tell me one thing Erica, out of all the hairstylist in Atlanta you continue to go the worst one ever. You are sitting up here with these two horns on your head! i just cant with you and that wack ole hairstyle. Erica and her mother Minon has to be going to the same hairstylist, Because they are rocking the hairstyles from the early 90's and that is not the Gag nor the Tea! Chile Boo! Now did yall catch erica when she walked in that house and walked past Scrappy, she had the nerve to say that she was thinking about something and she didnt see him nor the camera crew, Hunnie that a lie, You saw them! But all you could focus on was you had a empty house with no furniture! Tell me this Ms Girl. If scrappy is a good father why is it that you had to take him out on child support and why would he take all the furniture from you and his baby! Chile he really dont want your Basic Tail! I am just saying, I cant help I am just telling the truth! Sorry Boo!

Scrappy, Hunnie the city of Atlanta need to find him and get their GED they granted him! Can you say that thing really cant talk, the sad part about it is he thinks that language he speak is cute! That is a automatic Fail times Ten! Scrappy goes into a talk about Shay should have been women enough to tell him she hope he is happy! Scrappy you are not all of that, secondly if you wanted that Plain Jane Erica you should have not had Shay mind going that you were going to leave her alone and it was going to be something between you two! See you know that OLD lady called KARMA, she is going to light into your tail and you are going to be speaking proper english! So they bring up the fight scene again and he is going to say that it is making him all mad again. Lil boy sit down somewhere before you end up back behind the bars where you belong!

Shay, really I just dont know what to say about you! You may act like you really about this life, but in reality you are not about this life by any means! You are on the screen with this ugly ponytail. Its black and then your bang area is light brown, blonde and black. Hunty I am definitely about to take your hair card, Cause you were up there looking like UGLESHA! So they show the scene where Scrappy tells you that he is choosing Erica Plain Jane over you. Girl you knew this was going to happen, you on the stage looking like a orange that had sex with a leapord and that rats nest on your head that looks like howard the duck! I can't and I won't with you. So you feel the need to get mad and holler scrappy's business out that the utilities are in your name, girl first of all if that is not your house your name should have not been anywhere on those utilities, secondly you didn't have to try to embarrass him saying his credit score is a negative zero! We already know that he is a mama's boy and he don't have any responsibilities! Shay I just have one question, why did you have to say that you cried last season but you are going to laugh this time around. Chile are you sure you going to laugh or be laughed at if you come back on the scene with a Toupe' on that head looking like road kill.

Why did they really give Karli Redd 5 seconds to say something? Then she says that she has somebody to get this season. Chile if you talking about Kmichele you will probably get beat up cause that bird don't care at all. I guess that mean you will be on the show with your whopped sided bootay!! (lol)

Why is Mimi and that Stevie J still messing around. See this is what happens when a Basic Bish gets a hold of a player. They get sprung and they let the player get away with murder. i am not even going to address this love triangle with Stevie j and his two fools Mimi and Joseline! All I have to say is that Ms Joseline is a bad lady/boy and she is doing what she needs to do to stay relevant. But I can't and I won't with Mimi basic self!

Why did Rasheeda have the least time? Could it be that her storyline with Kirk was just blah. Now what that Mona should have did was got that Toya Carter-Wright on the cast and that would have been what I wanted to see. I bet Rasheeda would have really been turned up cause she will not let that Kmichele dog Toya on that show. Oh well we will just have to see what they have in store for us!

Kmichele, All I have to say is that you a straight Pickle and that is all I have to say about you! All those one liners that you dish out is going to make you get your azz beat in real life! Why did that foolish Azz Kmichele say that Raheeda is the fake Chili and says she need to stick to the Rivers and Lakes. Girl I Live for that foolish Read!

Mama Dee, why did Mama Dee going to say that she can't even go to the Family Dollar Store! Chile sit your old crow self down, who wants to see you? Not me! Why was your hair looking like a oversized Poodle.

I was glad to see The Doll Funky Dineva giving me ole Senator wife Realness with that outfil and that hair. She said something that I just have to repeat. She said Mimi was looking like a Molly Maid! I live for that Read Ms gurl!

 This will be  interesting season to look at. We will see who will be the new additions, word around the campfire is Diamond and Soulja Boy will join the cast. Mona girl that is just Messy but we love it!






Fly GossipGuy
THE SHADE IS REAL

1 comment:

  1. credit balances versus credit limits, trends in delinquency, and the overall frequency of credit use are the most heavily weighted factors. free credit reports from all 3 bureaus

    ReplyDelete