Monday, December 10, 2012

Walter Jackson and Kenya Moore Scandal


Oh Well What the Hell!!!


Hunnie Boo Boo Child, see this is the bull crap I am talking about here. See that Kenya Moore TRIIIIEEEEEDDDDDD It lastnight in my (Tamar Braxton Voice.) I hope you are sitting down in your favorite rocking chair. Because I have some of the Hottest Peppermint Tea in the city of Atlanta. Now I know a while back I told you that something was not right with that soul glo afro Walter. Well After lastnight show I guess he decided it was time to spill all the tea the best way he knew how. Mr Walter called up his buddy Frank Ski at V-103 here in Atlanta to ask to come on the radio to put that crazy Azz Kenya Moore on blast.

Walter came on the show this morning passing out all the Shade on this gloomy December morning. Walter starts to open up about how they were really not in a relationship, and how they only really had three dates in the duration of three months. If you let that Krazy Kenya Moore tell it they were about to get married and settle down and have some babies. I always knew in my heart it was something wrong with that relationship.

Kenya, knew that having Walter was going to be her only chance to get on the The Real Housewives of Atlanta. She knew the stipulations about being casted for this Drama Filled Docu Series! That Crazy Kenya has almost ruined the whole franchise. They sit and talk about how the Atlanta Installment of the franchise was the worst and trashiest one. But you have that Miss America, I meant Miss USA telling lies and making up story lines just to get on the show. Chile I see why that Cynthia had you on the chopping block since day 1. Hunnie the word around the campfire is Ms Kenya begged the producers of the show to let her be apart of the cast. She stated to a source that she needed money and that the housewife franchise could re-boost your acting career. Well I can really see she was brushing up on her acting skills, because her crazy self deserved at least a nomination for a Oscar, I am not saying that she deserved to win but just nominated.

Kenya Squarepants I dare you come to the dirty south and try to fit in where you don't belong. Hunnie you need to be packing your one room up with the furniture and skidaddle back to the west coast, because your time has definitely EXPIRED!

To get the full details of how her and Walter relationship was, Take a listen to both of the interviews.

Fly GossipGuy
The Shade IS REAL







Walter Interview Part 2


No comments:

Post a Comment