Saturday, December 22, 2012

New Series: DECEPTION

Now I know a lot of people like to look at reality tv. But I had heard of this new series coming on NBC starring Megan Good, Laz Alonzo, Victor Garber. Hunnie I just looked at the pilot and I love this show already. Its giving me a twist of Scandal, Revenge, and a little bit of CSI and Law and Order! This show should be big. So make sure you tune in on January 7, at 10pm


Chile Megan Good said umm you know she can act and baby she is doing just that. Laz Alonzo plays her ex boyfriend/ Partner and they try to rekindle their relationship while doing a undercover job. Megan plays a detective that goes undercover to find out how her best friend was killed. There is a whole lot of scandal going on with this rich powerful family called the Bowers! Again if you love Revenge this will be the next best thing! Take a look at the Pilot, I promise you will love it!


Pilot




Fly GossipGuy
THE SHADE IS REAL

No comments:

Post a Comment