Monday, December 10, 2012

Tamar Braxton Love And War #LoveAndWar

Hunnie Chile the word is the burb around these parts of the dirty south. I have been jammin to this new Tamar joint and I am hearing mixed reviews from that white ladies song. Many people are telling me that they don't like it because she sounds like Toni Braxton (her sister) ummm hello you dingbats that is her sister and they are suppose to sound similar. Hell the truth be told Tamar and Toni are really the only ones that can manage a solo career which means their voices are the strongest and better of the five. Well I think she sound like Toni when the song first comes on and she is singing in that low register. As the song goes on that Tamar let that powerful voice go into the rafters. That white lady has some lungs on her and I think I like it. I think she can have a long career with what she is trying to give. Tamar girl its been a long time coming and I receive your new music.

Now don't get me wrong it does sound like Keyshia Coles "Trust and Believe" but that is what happen when producers work on multiple projects. But one thing we do know, Tamar voice is 100 percent better than Keyshia's.

Take a listen and tell me what you think.


Fly GossipGuy
THE SHADE IS REAL







No comments:

Post a Comment