Thursday, March 6, 2014

Tami Roman Keeps Pushing!

I want you to come close to the screen and pull up a chair. This former Basketball wife is trying to stay relevant and she is trying to change her whole wy everyone looks at her. Tami Roman is filming her own spin off show with her daughters. Since Basketball Wives has ended the girls will all be going on to other projects. Never know when Miami comes back, but with a whole new cast.

“My focus is on my own spinoff called ‘Roman Empire.’ We are taping this week for an hour pilot and then going forward from there. My focus is getting this storyline about my life in development and making it something VH1 is proud of and brings in viewers. … I have a TV show coming this summer that CBS has asked us not to talk about. It’s with a very well-known and respected Academy Award-winning star. People get to see me back in the lane I was in before returning to reality TV.”
She also says if ‘Basketball Wives has a season 6 she will be part of it
“If the show were to make a return, then I’m contractually bound to be a part of it,” Roman said. “I think the key players in our installment — everyone is doing their own thing. Evelyn Lozada is a mommy now. That part of her life may not necessarily work with the ‘Basketball Wives’ format. Potentially, she might have a spinoff in the works.



Fly GossipGuy
THE SHADE IS REAL

No comments:

Post a Comment