Monday, March 3, 2014

Love & Hip Hop Atlanta Kirk and Rasheeda is still together

Welp, sit down and have a little tea, I know we all thought this couple would be part of the reality show curse and get a divorce, Clearly they are fooling us. Love & Hip Hop Atlanta’s Kirk & Rasheeda are still very much together, and working their marriage out. The two are in the new issue of S2S magazine.
“I definitely wish I wouldn’t have told Rasheeda not to have Karter,” Kirk recently told S2S Publisher Jamie Foster Brown. “We had this plan and the pregnancy just came in and it just stopped the bookings for a while. I was hoping that wouldn’t happen but I was just thinking about financial [matters] instead of a life, and I was just saying everything crazy.”“Kirk is a good father and he provides and, yes, we do have a friendship; yes, we do have to talk about business, and there’s a lot of things that we have to do and we’re just working on it because that’s what you’re supposed to do,” she said.


And there you have it. Tune in because they are coming back on May so stay tuned.




Fly GossipGuy
THE SHADE IS REAL

No comments:

Post a Comment