Friday, March 28, 2014

Porsha Williams Pops and Drags Kenya Moore during the Reunion

Well, Well, Well Now as you know I really have not reported on the subject anything The Real Housewives Of Atlanta. But this right here is a hot smoking pickle and I need to speak my piece on this. So the word around these Atlanta streets is that Porsha Molly whopped Ms Kenya during the reunion taping of Season 6 Reunion. Allegedly Kenya was running her trap like she always does and hunnie Porsha caught her up in the Rapture. Per US Weekly Kenya was Taunting Porsha with Sex Toys talking about her ex Husband Kordell. I guess Porsha said Bish I am going to show you what I am made of, because you have been so vocal for the last two seasons and I guess she was over it. Hunnie I was told that Porsha jumped up and dragged Kenya across the floor pulling her supposedly real hair.

Apparently this was a shocker to the whole cast and they sat on the couch in disbelief of what happened before their eyes, Including the Grand Queen Himself sat and watch the beat down. The more sad news is that Ms. Kenya is trying to file charges for assault. This is my opinion why Kenya always want to file charges against somebody when they want to lay their PAWS on her. That mouth that she has, she needs to just get over and deal with getting beat up.


I can't wait for the reunion and I hope that Bravo really show a piece of the brawl.

Tell me what you think about this situation.


Fly GossipGuy
THE SHADE IS REAL

No comments:

Post a Comment