Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Watch The Real Housewives of Atlanta Season 6 | The Atlanta Housewives Return!

Hunnay, Hunnay now this super trailer for The Real Housewives of Atlanta Season 6 is off the Eff'n Chain. Now I really thought it was going to be some crazy boring season but these Southern Peaches are going for blood.. When I tell you that every character will deserve a nightime emmy. The Tea and The Shade is all around and when I tell you that Kandi and that Darn mama joyce, See I need for mama joyce to be quiet because she is going to turn around and make Kandi a old woman without a man. Kandi check your mother at the door, better yet send her home to her old house she use to stay in.

Now who I am going to live for is Nene this season. She will bring out the old Nene because she need all the ratings that she can get because they cancelled her show "The New Normal" so she need her check to stay coming to the bank. I have said enough, I need you to look at this Super Trailer and for you to get your life cause you will not be sleep this season. Get Ready, Because this group of women invented the word "SHADE" because thats all they do is Throw it Baby! November 3 can not come fast enough!


Watch The Real Housewives of Atlanta Season 6 | The Atlanta Housewives Return!



Fly GossipGuy
THE SHADE IS REAL

No comments:

Post a Comment