Thursday, October 24, 2013

Love & Hip Hop + Season 4 + Supertrailer + VH1




Chile now you know its about that time to see what Love & New York has been up too all summer. The word around the curb is that that they have added a few new cast members and it is suppose to be real juicy. Now let me just tell you that I looked at that super trailer and BABBBBY it is going to be explosive from Kmichelle dissing on someone's singing voice to Tahirih getting ready pop Joe for cheating. When I tell yo I can't until Monday at 8pm I am going to be glued to the tube.
I mean if you think I am lying look at the Super Trailer and find out. Now I have said this before, That Mona knows how to find some Ghetto Field Hens to give us good ole TV.








Hope You Enjoy

Fly GossipGuy
THE SHADE IS REAL

No comments:

Post a Comment