Saturday, November 2, 2013

Iyanla, Fix My Life Terrell Owens


Well I have been waiting on this installment of this show for a week now. I knew that Iyanla was going to go all the way in with her Shade, Because the shade that she hands out  is everlasting and cuts you like a knife. So I am just going to jump right into it, I know its not just me but why does T.O. cry all the freaking time? I mean you are 39 years old and you running around acting like you are three. I am really concerned about him, I mean this happen to you when you were little, why are you still holding on to the past like that? I mean that is not why you don't have a job nor is it why you are broke, nor why you don't take up time with your four children.


Iyanla really let T.O. have it tonight. I mean the way she said certain things to him was really harsh. Hell i hope he does not go jump off a bridge because that Tough Luv she was unleashing was crazy. She told him, how does it feel to be back in your humbling beginning? Chile I almost fainted and bumped my head. But why did he just sit there and act like he didn't know what to say. First let me just say this, he is really a dandiwalker because he didn't have sense enough to know his life was spinning out of control. Hell when his reality show was on Stevie Wonder could have seen all this foolery happening in his life. Now this is the Gag TeaBaggers, So why his dad didn't want to talk on cameras at first, then he thought about all the fame he could get and changed his mind. People slay me thinking they can benefit from a little camera time. Then that messy jessy Iyanla goes to talk to that mother and pretty much called her a BITCH in her face by calling her Beloved. Because that is what that word means, then she follows up with calling her a Whore in her face pretty much. Iyanla asked the mother why she didn't let Terrell go visit his dad, she was like he was married. Chile i saw Iyanla clutch her pearls because she was like you respected the marriage after you got pregnant by a married man but not before when you were sleeping with him. Now all I could do was shake my head because that was the ultimate SHADE ever thrown.

You know i really don't know why he is having a hard time because he has all the outlets to make a comback, he won't be on the field but he do know the sport. He needs to utilize his knowledge of the sport and become something before his babymothers put him in jail because he can't pay that child support. T.O. mister welcome to the land of the regular people. Oh I forgot one thing, just maybe he should have had his boyfriend on the show (Chad OHOCINCO) to keep him from crying. Hell they both might would have been crying because both of their football days are over. Oh well they are going to learn today!!


Fly GossipGuy
THE SHADE IS REAL

No comments:

Post a Comment