Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Mary J. Blige to release a Christmas Cd

So the word around the campfire is that Queen of Hip Hop Soul, Mary j Blige is having money problems and its really bad. So I guess this is why she is going to release this new Cd to see if it can float her over until she has a new music project in the works. You know this just saddens me because they make too much money to not have anything. I mean I don't know that lady and I can't run her finances, Hell it could be that she is trying to act broke so she can foreclose on her million dollar mansion that she stays in.

Ok so she did a interview with +ESSENCE and she goes into detail about her new christmas project and you can get a sneak peak of the new music.

Listen Here :http://www.essence.com/2013/10/08/exclusive-listen-mary-j-bliges-new-christmas-album


Fly GossipGuy
THE SHADE IS REAL

No comments:

Post a Comment