Thursday, August 8, 2013

Toya Wright and Memphitz New Show "Crazy in Love"

photo rollingout.com
Now I have really seen it all. I don't know who came up with this foolishness, But I am going to pass on what I saw. I really want her to leave the reality show alone because I don't know if its going to be a good look for the family. I know she wants to have the hit reality show to showcase her business and the life of her husband that is never there. Again I am not interested. But the real GAG is what Network is going to pick this show up? Now I have heard through the grapevine that there is not one network that wants to pick this show up. So look at it and tell me what you think.

Here is the clip,
http://youtu.be/e6mppHMnWVk





FlyGossip Guy
THE SHADE IS REAL

No comments:

Post a Comment