Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Love & Hip Hop Atlanta Season 2 Reunion part 1

Hunnay, Hunnay you better grab you a lawn chair and a big picture of the sweet tea with a lemon. All these fools on this show last night was going for blood and I really think Mimi and Joseline were like two female vampires trying to battle each other to win their man to mate with him. Before I even get started on the Ratchetness. Steevie J Beefcake must have a Platinum Tip because hunnie Joseline swears by it and he tries to get MiMi to give him a head of lettuce! Ha, that dang steevie is a slap Pimp for that one.


So first off Erica really was rubbing me the wrong way with all that foolish talk when her and Shay was talking, How is she going to say you are just a Cast B member not a Cast A like me and you need to get your weight up. First of all Erica that really is nothing to be bragging about because what I heard while I was sitting around the campfire is that you are on your way out, So go sit down and have a Eternal Seat with that Tired French Braid to the side.


Joseline and Mimi story line with that foolish Steevie J is getting on my everlasting nerve. Mimi is so over it and mean at this point and it really just makes her look very ugly. When they are arguing so bad Joseline make sure she says "I don't mess with that old Hoe" lol too funny cause that just made Mimi even madder at her. Sidebar: MiMi looks like she smokes Virginia Slims Cigarettes, I mean with the way she holler and that manly voice is always horse I mean what else could it be?
So Kmichelle and Mimi really are not friends anymore and I don't think Kmichelle really cares.

Scrappy and Erica really need to just get married and leave the show because its only going to get worse since its magnified on TV. I want them to tell their mothers to please go find new hairstylist. Mama Dee sitting up there with this plastic headpiece that looks like it came off of a table cloth. Then Mignon sitting up there with her feather looking like its "Layed like STIFF Pump it up Gold spritz" in my Funky Dineva Voice"

Then the couple that I think no one wants to see Traci and Babydrew. They clearly need to get back together and leave the show because when I say they are boring bootz and all that hollering they are doing trying to secure their spot for season 3. I just can't with them. The the dress she had on looked just like s tablecloth and she really looked like a older baby bop.

So this reunion was so bland and hopefully next episode will be better. When it comes back on Kirk and Ra
sheeda will hit the stage, I am so ready to hear all the lies that Kirk is going to tell about this whole season about him being a fool.

Previous Post of Kmichelle singing http://www.thegagandthetea.blogspot.com/2013/08/love-hip-hop-season-2-reunion-part-1.html


FlyGossip Guy
THE SHADE IS REAL

No comments:

Post a Comment