Tuesday, January 1, 2013

The Real Housewives Of Atlanta Season 5 Episode 9

THE RICH BITCH!!!!



Well I have tried and tried to pull something out of this weeks The Real Housewives Of Atlanta. I can't even give you some hot tea today all I can give you is some cold ice tea. This weeks episode was so umm you know blah! The girls are still bickering about Anguilla and how Kenya's relationship is so fake. We'll we all know that relationship is as Plastic as her acting career! 
Is it me or they have mad Cynthia and Peter have became the go to couple, to try to mentor all the other couple on the show. Chile thats a mess because for one they just got married and they were having problems even making it to the alter. Hunnie I wouldn't take any advice from them because their marriage is not all that stable! I mean really, Everyone knows I am telling the truth.
 
So that crazy Kenya really got the picture last night when Walter told her that she was moving too fast and it was going to take some time before marriage would come to play. Why is it that Walter is always wiping sweat like he really don't want  to fool with that crazy azz Kenya! If you really want my opinion they need admit her into a mental asylum and throw away the key! 

Just to tell you the truth the whole episode was so dry they should have just called this The Real HouseHusbands of Atlanta, Because the men story lines were better than those bickering ladies tonight!  

One more thing before I just throw in the towel on this weeks episode. That strip club that Cynthia, Peter, Phaedra and Apollo went to must have been the first strip club in Atlanta and those strippers had to be the original strippers from that club! All those belly rolls and sagging breast almost sent me to the morgue!!!!!!


I hope next week be better cause I can't with these boring ladies.


Fly GossipGuy
THE SHADE IS REAL

No comments:

Post a Comment