Tuesday, January 1, 2013

New Show Alert! R & B Divas LA

Chante Moore
Ok hunnies this is foolishness. Why in the world is there always a spinoff of a show when one does well. Don't you people think we have enough reality tv? Chile well here it is R&B Divas LA. Hunnie I really don't know how thrilled I am about these Divas, But all I know is they need to find some more for the cast. So I have heard that Chante Moore, Kelly Price, Blu Cantrell. I don't know if they are interesting for me to look at for a hour. Let's hope Faith Evans dosen't appear on the scene.
Kelly Price













Normally when a show comes on there is atleast five members of the show. Since they are in LA they might as well dig up Miya and Deborah Cox cause we all know she has not had a hit since "nobody's suppose to be here". Lets see how this so call spinoff takes place.
Blu Cantrell
I just have one more thing to say is where in the world have Blu Cantrell been? I am just saying the rolled the biggest rock over to find this old songbird. I have not seen her since she was singing on DrumLine and lawd that was back in 2002.






Fly GossipGuy
THE SHAD IS REAL

No comments:

Post a Comment