Thursday, January 10, 2013

Kim & Kanye's new Mansion sold by Maurio from RHOBH


Chile that  Kim Kardashian and Kanye West have been making even bigger headlines than usual these days!

After announcing the imminent arrival of a little Kimye, the pair made a massive real estate purchase to house their new family. In a delightful case of reality worlds colliding, it turns out a fellow television star helped them secure their little love nest!

And who was it? None other than Real Housewives of Beverly Hills husband Mauricio Umansky! Mauricio, who is married to Kyle Richards, was a listing agent on the $11 million mansion that Kimye just purchased in a super-exclusive Bel-Air neighborhood. I guess that means Kyle is going to get a new piece of jewelry or a new car! I see it. Well I hope they even get married cause clearly she cant even get a divorce from her first husband! I guess

I just felt like I had to let you know who sold them that mansion.


Fly GossipGuy
THE SHADE IS REAL

No comments:

Post a Comment