Friday, April 11, 2014

The Game from "Marrying The Game" ordered to stay away from Tiffany!



Now I know this is just a foolish as they come. Apparently the game physically abused Tiffany his ex fiancee and his co star on VH1 hit show. Tiffany has now ordered a restraining order against him. So I just have one question, How are they going to film a show that they clearly can't get along. TMZ says he has been ordered to stay 100 yards away from her. Both of them had  their own VH1 reality show about them getting married. It has been rumored to be coming back next season. Now I guess VH1 is trying to do a repeat of Chad and Evelyn and film something that clearly needs to stay in Never, NerverLand. I mean really. You know all of this could be a set up to them being on Mona's Love & Hip Hop LA, because I have heard that The Game is rumored to be on the cast first season, But there has been no sure word that Tiffany will be on. I will be tuned in will you.



Fly GossipGuy
THE SHADE IS REAL

No comments:

Post a Comment