Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Nene Leakes makes it through WEEK 3 Dancing with the Stars

Now I know many people do not like Nene Leakes, but I am a fan. I like Nene for so many other reasons. Now if you are missing her on Sunday nights on the Highly rated The Real Housewives of Atlanta, you are clearly missing out on a treat. If that is not your favorite show you should catch Mrs Leakes on Dancing with the Stars. She has made it through the next round and this will be the third week that she was on the show. If you missed her performance click the link and see for yourself.
http://straightfromthea.com/2014/04/01/in-case-you-missed-it-nene-leakes-survives-week-3-of-dancing-with-the-stars-w-the-rumba-photos-video/


I really think that she is doing well. Let me know what you think.



Fly GossipGuy
THE SHADE IS REAL

No comments:

Post a Comment