Monday, December 2, 2013

Nene may be leaving The Real Housewives of Atlanta

WELP the Tea is about to be spilled I hope you are ready for all the foolery that I am about to say what the lovely Nene Leakes has said. OMG news, you guys! NeNe Leakes is hinting that she has a brand new show in the works and we couldn't be more excited about it. This is coming at the perfect time in NeNe's career, since she has clearly started to outgrow her involvement on The Real Housewives of Atlanta.
When several of her Twitter followers commented that NeNe needs to have her own program, and preferably a talk show, NeNe's responses were nothing short of a confirmation that this endeavor will indeed happen!
"Keep ur eyes open 4 it," NeNe replied to one of her fans' suggestions that she needs a whole hour of her favorite Housewife.
Meanwhile, when another follower specified that NeNe would make a great talk show host, the Glee star tweeted back, "It's coming." Yay!
A lot of Real Housewives of Atlanta fans were disappointed with last night's new episode, which mainly focused on Kandi Burruss's man, Todd Tucker, and his strained relationship with his future mother-in-law, Mama Joyce. One fan complained that there need to be more scenes with NeNe and that she's not getting nearly enough airtime.
"It's all apart of their plan! We see," NeNe responded.
Another viewer declared the new episode a total fail, writing, "These girls tonight are a hot mess. Waiting for more Nene scenes," to which NeNe replied, "I know u are! I was bored 2 tears."
NeNe later echoed her own thoughts, updating, "Been bored to tears! Watching Soul Train Awards now so I can get my life."

Well all I have to say is I hope she has everything in order because in my opinion she makes the show and I would be sad to see her go. I have heard that Andy Cohen is leaving Bravo and maybe she is Following him. Lets wait and see what happens.

Fly GossipGuy
THE SHADE IS REAL

No comments:

Post a Comment