Monday, December 16, 2013

Karli Redd and Young Joc Married???????

First I must say that the world must be coming to a end, Because when you are a non- factor and you marry a non- factor that make a married non- factor couple. So the word around these Atlanta Skreetz is Karlie and Young Joc are married. Sit down and read this foolish Tea because it does not make any sense to me why they even together, So Karlie Redd took to instagram to reveal that she and Young Joc may have gotten married . She put a picture of them on jet ski’s referring to him as her husband. The two seem to be very happy together, in which we will see it on season 3 of Love & Hip hop Atlanta.
@karlieredd & my husband @iamyungjoc & @joclive on the jet skis in the bahamas I’m not driving lol

This is the Picture that she puts out on Instagram



Well there you have it. I guess we will see if this is a fake marriage or something forreal. I know Young Joc's background and chile he is not a saint.


Fly GossipGuy
THE SHADE IS REAL






No comments:

Post a Comment