Monday, January 20, 2014

Pam Oliver and her Hair Travesties!!!!!!!

So we know Pam Oliver is an American sportscaster known for her work on the sidelines for various National Basketball Association (NBA) and National Football League (NFL) games. Also she is known for having the worst hair ever. I am just going to start and tell you like it is. Is it me or does she really not care what she looks like? I mean its too many hairstylist out here that will give you a free hair style with no problem. I wonder whats she thinks about as she laughs going to the bank knowing that "WE" as americans are laughing at her hair. I mean she really does not have to look like this at all. I am going to show you some examples of all her foolery and you make that decision.









As I sit here and just look, she and her hairstylist should be ashamed of themselves. I need for her to do better because she can. With this hair she set African American people and Women back 50 years because she does not have to look like that as a educated sports proffessional.




Fly GossipGuy
THE SHADE IS REAL

No comments:

Post a Comment