Friday, January 10, 2014

Have Kenya Moore had work to her Face?????

Hunnay, Hunnay I was advised that MISS Moore has had some work done on that Rocky Mountain of a face. We all know that she has a Home Depot Booty and we know she bought that ASS, but this face! Chile I don't care what she say she has had some work done on that face. I am just going to keep it real she has had some botched surgery on that face, maybe that is why that skin is so bad now. Here is some earlier pictures of Kenya Moore's Face.



















Now as you can see Kenya has had her cheeks done. This is clearly not the same kind face that she is rocking now. This is Kenya's face now.

But wait I, I have one more thing to say, Kenya and this Home Depot Booty. You be the judge of this.

BEFORE the Fake Booty
AFTER the Foolery!






















Fly GossipGuy
THE SHADE IS REAL

No comments:

Post a Comment