Friday, June 28, 2013

RnB Divas LA Super Trailer




Well, Well, Well the ratchetness must continue I see. Well I reported this foolishness back a couple of months ago and from this trailer it is about to go straight to Hell! These ladies are trying to get their careers back on top with the hope from this show. Hunnie I don't know if this show is going to help or harm them. Chile where in the world did they dig up Michel'le? I thought she was done trying to sing. I hate to say it but the only two I can see really making it and making it big is Chante' Moore and Lil MO and hell its going to be hard for them. That old ASS Dawn from EnVogue trying to have children. Ummm Mam i know Halle Berry have gave all you women of a Particular age hope that you can have children but ummmm your eggs are DUST Boo Boo! Make sure you check these divas out on July 10 on Tv One!

Check out this Trailer and get your laugh on like I did. It should be a better one with the story lines flowing better than the bootleg Atlanta installment.
http://youtu.be/7QgQDhP6l0g

Previous Post
http://www.blogger.com/blogger.g?blogID=4071090542366018482#editor/target=post;postID=4359495914559368764;onPublishedMenu=allposts;onClosedMenu=allposts;postNum=1;src=postname






FlyGossip Guy
THE SHADE IS REAL




No comments:

Post a Comment