Friday, June 28, 2013

Is Cynthia Bailey Pregnant?

Chile Cynthia is breaking the silence of her growing stomach. Word around the campfire that she was pregnant but clearly that is not it. Cynthia Bailey has no doubt been flooded with questions about her health ever since she revealed to fans last week that her growing stomach is not due to a pregnancy, but to an illness that she didn’t care to disclose at the time. “The Real Housewives of Atlanta” star was initially mum about her condition, she recently opened up toRadarOnline and disclosed some details about her medical dilemma.
“I can say a whole lot about it …” Bailey said. “But I am dealing with a medical situation. I will be having a surgery to rectify the [situation] and it will play out on the show.”
Although Bailey is keeping her illness under wrap until the sixth season of the show premieres, she explains that she’s letting cameras in on her medical issue to bring awareness to her ailment.
“As part of the journey, I am going through with, I decided I did want to share it with the world because I felt like there is education in this process that I am going through,” she says. “I decided to take you on this journey with me because I really didn’t know a lot about it. Bailey also says that her medical condition has changed the way she looks at her health, especially now that she’s in her 40s.
“It has really just changed my life and how I look at my health,” she explains. “I’m in my forties. I really have to take care of myself. I have to make sure I make those yearly visits to the doctor and just get checked out. I’m so busy that time just goes and I’m like, ‘Oh my god. I haven’t gone.’ But it’s super important.”
Well, whatever the condition is, we hope Bailey has a smooth and swift recovery after he surgery. And we also hope that her journey inspires other women to be diligent about their health as well.



FlyGossip Guy
THE SHADE IS REAL

No comments:

Post a Comment