Monday, June 9, 2014

Love & Hip Hop Atlanta's Ariane says No Relationship on TV



Ariane Davis has been Mimi’s right hand since the beginning ever since she admitted to being Bisexual, and and now happily taken. She revealed in a interview with rolling out that her relationship will not be on TV.
‘This is why I am taking my time with really letting people get to know who Ariane is. I’m not pushing myself on people or forcing anything on people. Everything that I’m doing and how I’m marking my territory in this reality world, I’m doing it strategically and how I wanna do it. That’s what people really love about me. There’s still a mysteriousness to me and a lot of people don’t have that mystery anymore.’
In the interview she also discusses about Mimi’s sex tape
‘Kind of freaked me out when I saw it because I know my friend. I know that Mimi has so much potential and can do so many other things. And she already has a platform. So I didn’t understand—if it was purposely done, why? You were already here. It wasn’t like this was your first merry-go-round or your first season. Why couldn’t something else have been thought of?’
 
 
 
Fly GossipGuy
THE SHADE IS REAL

No comments:

Post a Comment