Thursday, July 25, 2013

R&B Divas LA season 1 Episode 3

Bump the Tea, you need a 32oz of Moutain Dew to give life to this oh so boring episode of the R&B Divas. If it wasn't for Lil Mo and Chante Moore I probably would not tune in to see these boring girls. First of all I must say that Kelly Price and the producers Faith Evans and Nikki Gilbert-Daniels, need to edit the show better than they did last night. Kelly Price asked that messed up nose squeaky talking Michelle'le if she wanted to go to Vegas to see this performing arts academy perform. Michelle'le says yes but then the next scene they are in Vegas, I mean ummm you could have called the other Divas on the phone to see if they could go. Chile Boo they could have let that be seen. So Kelly Price invites them to the play and then she don't show up and didn't tell the ladies that she had anther engagement. See this is messiness to the fullest. Now she know that those ladies were not going to hear that, then they had the nerve to ask them to sing. That darn slow Dawn Robinson said she was a professional and she was not going up there to sing and have not had any practice, she said not her nor her messed up weave. Now that crazy ass Lil Mo really needs her own show, she is a drag queen waiting to happen I just love her! Claudette is really going to have to get more interesting, she is very pretty but she is boring boots. I really don't care what Michelle'le have going on because she might can't get far with the way she talk, her interview will not be worth listening too, plus she comes off to being a little slow. So that brings me to Dawn, Chile that thing has fell completely off the slow bus. She has a slurring whining voice that i almost don't want to hear. Tell me why does she want to try to have children I know her eggs are not wanting to be used, hell she is almost 50, I need for her to get a surrogate or adopt. I am not being mean I am just stating the facts, plus she is really too old and that could affect her baby.

So I really don't know about this show, if they don't add the drama to it they will not make it to episode 5.

If you missed it last night, here is the full episode.
http://www.mrworldpremiere.tv/2013/07/r-divas-la-episode-3.html

FlyGossip Guy
THE SHADE IS REAL

No comments:

Post a Comment