Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Oh Really Girl? Mo Ivory: Ladies…Who’s Hiding Under Your Weave? « V-103 – The People's Station






Now I have something that I need to get off my chest.  Here is the TEA, I was listening to the radio today and they were talking about weaves. This lady wrote this blog because she was really taken back when her 14year old asked her for a weave, Her daughter told her that all her friends have weave and thats why she wanted one. I feel like children that old should not be wearing a weave unless they are having hair issues. Secondly I feel that if you don't wear weave you really don't have any say so on why so many African American women wears weaves in Atlanta. This lady tried to say that 80% of African American Women in Atlanta wears weave, that is not right. Plus she was stating that the caucasian women didn't wear as much weave than the African American women. She is wrong, I know a lot of other nationalities that wears weaves. I feel this is the wrong subject to talk about especially if you are not in the industry or you are not a weave wearer! People please read this below and let me know what you think!




Mo Ivory: Ladies…Who’s Hiding Under Your Weave? « V-103 – The People's Station





Fly GossipGuy
THE SHADE IS REAL

No comments:

Post a Comment